Friday, December 23, 2011

Stellan Skarsgård watches son Alexander in 'True Blood'



Stellan Skarsgård has said that he watches True Blood from time to time.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo star revealed that while he does not follow the HBO series regularly, he does sometimes enjoy watching his son Alexander Skarsgård in the show.

"I watch it now and then," Stellan told Moviefone. "Sporadically. I don't follow it. I don't have time for that. I don't follow it regularly, but I do watch it now and again to see where it's going.

"It's very well written," he added. "And I think Alexander is having a lot of fun doing it."

Last month, Alexander said that he enjoyed working with his father in Melancholia, revealing he had never shot a film with his father before.

In September, Stellan said that he was offered a role on True Blood, but had to turn down the part because he is too busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment