Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Stellan Skarsgard Talks About Not Giving Advice to Alex




Do you watch 'True Blood' on a regular basis?
No, no. I watch it now and then. Sporadically. I don't follow it. I don't have time for that. I don't follow it regularly, but I do watch it now and again to see where it's going. It's very well written. And I think Alexander is having a lot of fun doing it.

He told me his story about how he came to visit you and he wound up in 'Zoolander.'
[Laughs and shakes head] Yeah. I wasn't even involved in it. Because, as I've said, I never help my kids and I never encourage them and I never give them any advice. It's their careers and they have to make it themselves. So he probably met my agent and that's how it happened -- and suddenly he's on fire at a gas station.



Moviefone | Via 

No comments:

Post a Comment