Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fan Account with Alex Skarsgard in Rio + Fan Photos + Video



Tense moment, I trembled, taking pictures, saying Hi(s), Can I take a pic with u etc … it all solicitous taking some pictures, signing autographs, then he said he needed to go make a call, but that he would return in a few minutes.


At first I did not take faith, after all he is famous, but behold, he comes back, promise fulfilled, and was soon surrounded by fans who were there, signing autographs, taking pictures.
When I saw the picture as it had been, I asked if he could take another picture with him, because the one he had taken before had not been good, he gave me the mega polite “SURE” and cutest baby in the world, spontaneously hugged me and made that TOTALLY SEXY WONDERFUL guy, I of course with a smile from ear to ear (which is to contrast it with the sexy guy in the photo) was in heaven by embracing and being embraced by that Norse god, fragrant, educated, friendly, 1.94 m of pure beauty and simplicity, could only say “thank you so much again”
I confess that I was surprised by his attitude in giving attention to everyone. After that he asked one of the hotel security to call a private car for him, who soon arrived, and he thanked everyone before entering a car said “Bye” (beautiful waving it) for everyone.
fan video





more fan photos




imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment